Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Tigernuts Crunchy is a natural source of fiber. They are made of love and passion for healthy eating. They will happily become a distinctive component of your favorite breakfast. Naturally sweet, no added sugar, excellent support for an active lifestyle. Vegan and gluten-free, crunchy and full of flavor. Perfect for enriching the daily diet, for breakfast, for cakes, desserts or granola.
- 23.56% fat (oil rich in Omega 3 acids)
- 21.23% sugars
- 24.13% fiber
- 26.54% starch
- 4.15% protein 400 kcal / 100 gr
- 4.77% water
- Magnesium (Mg): 1070 mg / kg
- Sodium (Na): 206 mg / kg
- Potassium (K): 7100 mg / kg
- Phosphorus (P): 2557 mg / kg
- Calcium (Ca): 179 mg / kg
To sum up crunchy:
- does not contain nuts
- various applications in dietetics
- recommended for diabetics
- a great alternative to white flour
- fiber source
- contains large amounts of resistant starch, a prebiotic that has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the digestive system
- contains magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, zinc
- source of healthy fats (oils rich in Omega 3)
- unique taste makes it have many uses in the kitchen
- due to the high content of natural sugars, it is ideal for sweet and salty dishes
- addition to muesli, yogurt, cereal bars or pancakes.
Cereal bars and snacks: Chufa flour can be combined with muesli or used as an ingredient in the production of cereal bars and snack-type snacks. It gives our breakfast a unique taste and provides our diet with many nutrients. It is an excellent source of natural fiber, which helps regulate blood sugar levels, and also helps control body weight and improves overall well-being. You can also enrich yogurt with chufa flour, which will give you a healthy and balanced meal.
DENOMINACIÓN DE ORIGEN CHUFA DE VALENCIA
The customs and traditions of every nature, including nutrition, are values that are passed down from generation to generation and create the culture of a given community. That is why the former Agriculture and Environment Council (Consellería) approved the Regulation of 25 September 1995 el Reglamento de la Denominación de Origen Chufa de Valencia.
The council watches over us with the quality of chufas and protection at every stage of production: sowing, washing, drying and selection. In this way, the consumer is guaranteed that in shops and on packaging RAW chufas, ground almond flour, which have the logo of the Regulating Council (Consejo Regulador), meet the requirements of the required quality.
Determination of origin is a guarantee of quality and confirmation that allows you to distinguish between quality products on the market and those from other countries. In addition, it acts as a sectoral platform that allows the implementation of initiatives such as research on chufas, promotional campaigns and legal actions protecting producers, traders and contractors to meet illegal competition.
Hermetic packaging. Store in a dry and cool place after opening.