You feel Chufas?
Are you wondering sometimes what to munch here? I suggest chufas in herbs and my beloved smoked pepper. A more mild version or spicy version depends only on what spices you put on the pan. If you have soaked chufas, the preparation will take only 3 minutes. It is worth a try, because a delicious and healthy snack will work in many moments, and this aroma hovering in the air ... mmm ... do you feel xufas?
- herbs (smoked pepper, rosemary, basil, herbes de Provence)
- We soak the chufas for 8 - 12 hours, changing the water about 2 times.
- Put the chufas on a hot pan.
- When the water evaporates, add spices.
- We roast for a few moments and it's ready!
Enjoy your meal!