Warming green soup
Do not let the spring-summer color of this soup fool you. It fits perfectly in every season of the year. Her biggest advantage is that she does it herself. I would recommend! !
- 1 broccoli
- 1 por (light part
- 1 fennel
- 1 cm ginger
- 2- 3 cloves of garlic
- a handful of fresh mint
- optional: a handful of coriander
- Philadelphia cheese spoon
- salt to taste
- All vegetables instead of herbs are cooked until they soften.
- Then throw the mint (and coriander).
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Season with salt,
- At the end, add the Philadelphia cheese.
Enjoy your meal!
Show more entries from January 2019