The white color of horchata, red strawberry and yellow from mango is a unique combination. Dessert disappears in a second and my friends, whom I offered to this delicacy, they have already put in his preparation. If we want to prepare a horchata from flour with chufas, it takes a while to prepare the whole. Perfectly sweet, and it does not contain a gram of extra sugar. I recommend it to everyone!!
- 2 glasses of horchata (125 g chufas / 0.5 liters of water)
- 6 spoons of chia
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 300 g strawberries (can be frozen)
- Chufas flakes for sprinkling dessert
- Prepare horchata
- Pour the tubers or ground chufas with water.
- Mix for about 3 minutes.
- Drain the pulp from the resulting milk (horchata).
- We pour chia seeds into horchata.
- Leave it for about an hour in the fridge.
- Peel mango and mix.
- Peel strawberries and mix.
- Insert the fruit into the fridge.
- Lay the layers just before serving.
- Decorate with chufas flakes.
Enjoy your meal!