Terms And Conditions Of Use
Terms And Conditions Of Use:
§ 1. Definitions
The definitions used in the Regulations mean:
1. Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which makes orders within the Shop;
2.Consumer - a customer who is a natural person and meets the criteria specified in the definition in art. 22  of the Civil Code. According to this definition, a Consumer is a natural person who performs a legal action with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Customer Account - functionality of the xufas.com Online Store, giving the opportunity to do shopping without re-entering customer identification data and taking part in competitions for customers.
4. Seller - Ganas Grzegorz Sienkiewicz 15-028 Białystok, ul. Słonimska 21/22 NIP: 542-264-23-38
5. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
6. Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the xufas.com online store
7. Online store - an internet service available at xufas.com, through which the Customer may in particular place orders;
8. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
9. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between GANAS Grzegorz Sienkiewicz and the Customer, concluded using the online store website;
10. Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
11. The Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended); 12. Act on special terms of consumer sales - the Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended);
13. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of goods.
14. Basket - the functionality of the Online Store xufas.com, in which the goods selected by the Customer for purchase are visible and enabling the Customer to determine and modify the order data;
§ 2. General provisions
1. These regulations define the rules of using the online store available at the address xufas.com and are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
2. Online store, operating at: xufas.com, is run by the seller.
3. These Regulations specify in particular
a. rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store;
b. terms and conditions for submitting orders via the online store;
c. the principles of concluding sales contracts using the services provided as part of an online store.
d. In accordance with applicable law, xufas.com reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the online store to persons who have reached the age of 18 years. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
e. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page of xufas.com and save its content and make a printout.
§ 3. Rules for using the Online Store
1. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in relation to the services provided on the website, the online store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security threat to the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized collection and modification of personal data sent over the internet .
2. The customer is obliged to:
a. not providing or forwarding content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b. use the online store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c. use the online store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
§ 4. The procedure for concluding the Sale Agreement
1. Information about goods given on the store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to enter into a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. In order to conclude a sales agreement via an online store, go to the xufas.com website, select the product, take further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
3. The selection of goods ordered by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
4. When placing an order - until clicking the "Order and pay" button - the customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and the selected product. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Client and the information available on the website.
5. After the customer using the online store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the order will be displayed. The order summary will contain information about:
a. the subject of the order,
b. unit and total price of the ordered products, including delivery costs,
c.the chosen payment method,
d. the selected delivery method,
6. In order to send an order, it is necessary to provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Order" button
7. Sending the order by the Customer is a declaration of intent to conclude a sales contract with xufas.com, in accordance with the regulations.
8. After placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail entitled "XUFAS.COM - You have placed an order", containing the final confirmation of all important elements of the order.
9. The contract is treated as concluded with the moment of receiving by the Customer the e-mail referred to above.
10. The contract is concluded in Polish. Consolidation, protection and availability of order data and general terms and conditions (Online store regulations) is via e-mail.
§ 5. Delivery
1.The delivery of goods is limited to the areas of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the customer during the ordering. Shopping and delivery in the UK is possible via the online store https://4ecoshop.co.uk/en/
2. Delivery of the ordered goods is carried out by courier DPD and InPost parcel lockers. Delivery costs by courier PLN 14.00 - 15.90 gross, receipt from a parcel locker PLN 10.50. Delivery costs will also be indicated at the time of ordering.
3. The delivery deadline is from 2 to 4 business days from the date of sending and paying for the order by the Customer.
§ 6. Prices and methods of payment
1. Commodity prices are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT.
2. The customer has the option to pay the price:
1. by transfer to the bank account number 26 1030 0019 0109 8518 0520 0215,
2. PayPal, Bank Transfer, Przelewy24,
§ 7. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Every customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code and using the online store has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of the goods, without giving a reason, within the period described below.
The declaration on withdrawal from the contract should be sent:
- by post - XUFAS.com, Ganas Grzegorz Sienkiewicz 15-028 Białystok, ul. Słonimska 21/22 NIP: 542-264-23-38
- via email - firstname.lastname@example.org, with distinction in the e-mail title of the order number and the word "withdrawal from the contract"
2. The right to withdraw is granted to the consumer within a deadline of 14 days from the receipt of the goods. The deadline is deemed met if the consumer sends a declaration of withdrawal to the address given above before its expiry.
3. The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the case of goods that do not have factory packaging and security and bear traces of use.
4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged. The return should take place immediately, no later than within 14 days.
5. The purchased product should be returned to the address of the XUFAS.com store, Ganas Grzegorz Sienkiewicz 15-028 Białystok, ul. Słonimska 21/22 NIP: 542-264-23-38
6. The Product returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the shipment during transport.
7. All payments received from the customer, including delivery costs (except for the difference between delivery costs in express mode and delivery costs in regular mode) will be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The refund will be made using the same method of payment from which payment was made for the goods in question.
§ 8. Complaints about products:
1. Xufas.com as the seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects in the scope specified in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and art. 556  - 556  and subsequent Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising from infringement of rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be sent to the following address: email@example.com. The Seller undertakes to review each complaint within 14 days.
§ 9. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. The online store takes actions to ensure the full operation of the website and the store's websites, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any technical irregularities reported by customers.
2.The Customer may report irregularities related to the functioning of the website and websites of the store in writing to the following address: 15-028 Białystok ul. Słonimska 21/22 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint, the Customer should describe the type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the store.