Recipe for chocolate cake with chufas
This is probably the best chocolate cake that I served to my loved ones. The preparation takes only 3 minutes, the next half hour we spend in front of the oven screen and spend the rest of the day enjoying this unforgettable chocolate chufasowym taste.
- 1/2 cup of flour with chufas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 1/2 cup of cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 large oil spoons with chufas
- 70g of dark chocolate
- We mix eggs with oil.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix again thoroughly.
- We add the remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- Put the mold on the cake with baking paper, grease it with butter or oil, preferably with chufas .
- At the end, add crushed chocolate and raisins.
- Bake about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Enjoy your meal!