Balls must be done! And preferably with the youngest members of the household. A simple recipe will work in any culinary situation: in play and cooking seriously.
- 3 ripe bananas
- about 10 strawberries
- 4 tablespoons flour with chufas
- 4 tablespoons of chufas flakes
- 4 tablespoons of expanded amaranth + additionally for balls bulging
- We mix bananas and strawberries.
- We combine with other ingredients.
- Pour into a silicone mold.
- Bake 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C.
- We're slightly cold.
- We form balls and roll them with expanded amaranth.
- We cool it.
Enjoy your meal!
Show more entries from January 2019