Pizza with chufas
Since I am on a gluten-free diet (due to Hashimoto's disease), the pizza has been on the list of eliminated products. Fortunately, this cake is a lot better than a traditional, traditional pizza. The cake smells of sunny Italy and disappears in a second.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 60g parmesan cheese
- 40g gluten-free flour
- 220g flour with chufas
- 2 tablespoons of oil from chufas
- 4 eggs
- fresh herbs (rosemary, basil)
- salt and pepper
- e.g. goat's cheese, beetroot, asparagus, red onion, home-made tomato sauce
- We make the dough out of these ingredients.
- Bake 10 - 13 min at 200°C.
- We create favorite accessories.
- Bake again 5 - 8 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!