Pesto with purple basil
Do you want to surprise your friends? Prepare pesto with purple basil. Aromatic, nutty fits perfectly with cheese, meat dishes and fish, but most effectively looks at tapas.
- 2 bunches of purple basil
- 3 tablespoons flour with chufas
- 3 tablespoons of oil from chufas
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- We separate the leaves of the violet basil from the stem, and peel the garlic cloves.
- We mix all ingredients.
- Season with salt and enjoy the taste.
Show more entries from January 2019