What dish takes you into childhood? For me, they are lazy. It was my favorite kindergarten dish. Today, having two small daughters at home, I add something healthy with every dish. Flour with chufas, as a component of the dish, has a delicate nutty flavor, so the dish will surely appeal to the youngest gourmets. These noodles are perfect for a Sunday lazy morning. Sweet version will work for breakfast, and in combination with fried onion we will get an interesting addition to dinner.
- 200g semi-fat cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 40 g flour with chufas
- a bit of butter
- a pinch of cinnamon
- We crush the curd well with a fork.
- We add an egg and flour. The dough should be dense, easy to mold.
- We mold a rolling pin from it and cut the diagonal noodles.
- Cook a few minutes in slightly salted boiling water.
- Fry the pan with chufas on the frying pan, add butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- At the end, we pour lazy and remember the nicest moments of childhood
Enjoy your meal!