Gluten-free cereal bars
This time I put on healthy cereal bars. This is a light recipe that requires a combination of products that we have at hand. Ideally suits morning coffee or as a snack during the day. It tastes both to children and adults. Flour with chufas, i.e. chopped tubers of edible tibia, contain a lot of resistant starch, probiotic, which positively affect the functioning of our digestive system.
- 1 cup of chufas flour
- 1 glass of gluten-free oat flakes
- 2 handfuls of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of expanded quinoa
- 4 tablespoons chia
- a few dates
- 1 chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons of oil from chufas
- 1 whole egg
- 1 protein of the second egg or 3 tablespoons of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- Chop the dates in a bowl with the rest of the products.
- We put on a silicone form (about 20x20cm).
- Bake about 20-25 minutes at 180ºC.
Enjoy your meal!