Chocolates with chufas
There are times when it is difficult to fight sweet temptations. There are such sweets that you can not fight with. Chufas chocolates are a very quick and easy way to sweeten yourself and your loved ones in a healthy way or hand-packed as a gift.
- 1 glass of oil from chufas
- 1/3 cup of flour with chufas
- 1 cup of good quality cocoa
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or honey
- optional tahini paste or favorite peanut butter
- We combine all ingredients together.
- The mixed mass is poured into the molds.
- Cool in the fridge, min. 2 hours.
Enjoy your meal!
Show more entries from January 2019