When it gathers me for memories, I always remember the long holidays and the best chocolate block of my aunt Eli. I modernized the old recipe a bit and the place of typical PRL biscuits was filled with ground chufas and chufas flakes. The effect has exceeded my expectations! I recommend it to everyone!
- 350g milk powder
- half a glass of water
- 200g butter or coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons of flour with chufas
- 50g of flakes of chufas
- 50g raisins
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- optional 3 tablespoons Naturally Dope or beet powder
- Dissolve in the son of the householder oil.
- Add water, cocoa, Dope and Naturally favorite sweet.
- We cool it.
- Milk mixed with flour with chufas, petals chufas and raisins.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet.
- Pour into silicone mold.
- We cool it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Enjoy your meal!