Banana cake with chufas
Fast and nutritious breakfast ?! Always!!! and when it comes to pancakes even more often! All household members love them. In addition, their preparation takes less than an academic quarter, so do not hesitate and surprise your loved ones.
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of thick yogurt
- 2 tablespoons flour with chufas
- 1 tablespoon of amaranth flour (or 1 tablespoon of rice flour)
- We knead the bananas with a fork.
- We add eggs, yogurt and 2 types of flour.
- We mix everything.
- Fry pancakes on two sides.
- Serve with your favorite fruits.
Enjoy your meal!
Show more entries from January 2019