Arroz con leche
Arroz con leche, that is rice on milk, is one of the best desserts in Spain, and in our country is perceived through the prism of the most difficult memories of preschoolers. When my mother or sister visits me, I always prepare double portions. This version with horchata will definitely stay with me for a long time. I encourage you to prepare, because this dessert practically does itself. There are plenty of recipes for arroz con leche. Some put on pre-cooked rice. I got this recipe from a friend from Granada, he is checked and always goes out.
- 1 glass of rice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- cinnamon powder to sprinkled
- lemon skin
- maple syrup or brown sugar
- Rinse the rice thoroughly.
- We add cinnamon, lemon zest and "sweetener" to horchata.
- After boiling, throw the rice.
- Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- The dish is ready when the rice almost completely absorbs the liquid.
- We can serve hot or after cooling.
- Remember to sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
Enjoy your meal!