A real miracle
What to do to surprise your family and friends, and by the way do not do too much? Here is the recipe for the easiest and one of the best cakes I've eaten. It disappears in five minutes!
- 250g ground chufas (flour with chufas)
- 100ml of water
- 3 tablespoons of clarified butter
- 100g icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 100g of dark chocolate
- nuts or fruit to grow
- Fry chufas on a dry pan for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally so that they do not burn.
- We pour water, clarified butter.
- We mix on low heat to combine the ingredients.
- After removing from the fire, add powdered sugar and cocoa.
- Mix it smoothly.
- We translate the mass into a small, covered with a non-stick layer or ceramic mold.
- We knead with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the topped chocolate on top.
- Put in the fridge for an hour.
Enjoy your meal!
Show more entries from January 2019