Table of contents
1. Administrator - xufas.com with its registered office in Białystok (15-028), ul. Słonimska 21/22, NIP: 542-264-23-38, which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information in the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the websites of the Website.
3. Own Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the service.
5. Service - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, this way it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
c. The User has the ability to limit or disable access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
Purposes in which Cookies are used.
The administrator uses personal cookies for the following purposes:
1. Website configuration
a. adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the Website pages;
b. recognize the Website User's device and its location and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
c. remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the chosen language or region from which the User comes;
d. remembering the history of visited pages on the site in order to recommend content;
e. font size, website appearance, etc.
2. Using the user on the site and providing the user's session on the website.
a. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
b. correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session
c. optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
3. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites.
a. customizing the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, adapted to their individual needs;
b. correct operation of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
4. Remembering the user's location
a. correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User, including its location.
5. Analysis and research and audience audit
a. creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the Website's websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
6. Provision of advertising services
a. adaptation of advertisements of third-party services and products presented via the Website;
7. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the service
The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
1. Presenting multimedia content on the Website's websites, which are downloaded from an external website:
a. www.youtube.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc based in the USA]
2. Collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
a. IAI-Shop.com [administrator cookies: IAI S.A. based in the Szczecin]
b. Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Google Inc based in the USA]
c. Gemius Traffic [administrator cookies: Gemius S.A. based in the Warsaw]
d. Stat24 [administrator cookies: Redefine Sp. z o.o. based in the Warsaw]
3. Presenting ads tailored to the User's preferences using the online advertising tool:
a. Google AdSense [administrator cookies: Google Inc based in the USA]
b. The advertising network [administrator cookies: Internet Media House net S.A based in the Warsaw]
c. The advertising network AdTaily [administrator cookies: AdTaily Sp. z o.o based in the Cracow]
4. Log on to the site using an account on another site:
a. Facebook Connect [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc based in the USA lub Facebook Ireland based in the Ireland]
b. Google [administrator cookies: Google Inc based in the USA]
c. LinkedIn [administrator cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in the Ireland]
d. Paypal [administrator cookies: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A based in the Luksemburg lub PayPal Inc. based in the USA]
5. The use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites:
a. twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. based in the USA]
b. plus.google.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc based in the USA]
c. Facebook.com [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc based in the USA lub Facebook Ireland based in the Ireland]
d. LinkedIn.com [administrator cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in the Ireland]
e. Pinterest [administrator cookies: Pinterest, Inc. based in the USA]
6. Presenting opinions on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
a. opineo.pl [administrator cookies: Opineo Sp. z o.o. based in the Wroclaw]
b. ceneo.pl [administrator cookies: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. based in the Poznan]
Possibilities to determine the conditions for storage or access by Cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device via Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the User can make using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them whenever Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The User may delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he / she uses.