Pancakes with spinach
I must admit something to you. For me, my husband is at home in the pancake house. Most often on Sundays serves us a sweet version. However, when we ask for this salt, we get pancakes with spinach. For us it's the taste of memories, because just 18 years ago on our first student date we ate delicious spinach pancakes. Today, these are the best in the world. I invite you for a recipe.
Ingredients for a gluten-free cake:
- 50g rice flour
- 30g of oat or corn flour
- 15g flour with chufas
- 15g of potato flour
- 2 large eggs or 3 smaller ones
- 300ml milk (if the dough is too thick you can add more milk)
- a little oil
Ingredients for cake with gluten:
- a glass of flour
- a glass of milk
- 2 eggs
- a bit of salt
- half a glass of water
- a little oil from chufas
Ingredients for stuffing:
- packaging of frozen spinach in leaves
- potted cheese
- a little oil from chufas into the pan
- sprouts or coriander for decoration
- From the ingredients (in this order!) We make the dough.
- We'll cool the cake in the fridge !!! (about 15 minutes).
- We defrost the spinach.
- Fry a small amount of oil from the chufas onto the pan.
- Put the spinach, squeeze the garlic and add the salt to taste.
- Pour batter on prepared pancakes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Before serving, throw once more into the pan to let the cheese dissolve.
- Serve with mayonnaise-ketchup sauce or a light version with yogurt and ketchup. They also taste well with yoghurt garlic sauce.
- At the end sprinkle with sprouts or coriander.
Enjoy your meal!
Show more entries from January 2019