Cutlet with chufas
Minced chufas, or chufas flour, also perfectly suits salty dishes. This time I decided to refresh the egg chops, which I remember from childhood as a variety of daily diet. The recipe is exceptionally easy, so even the largest lazy chefs can cope with this challenge.
- 8 eggs
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 small leek
- 1 twig of thyme
- 2 parsley leaves
- A handful of flour with chufas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hard boil 7 eggs and crush with a fork.
- We add to them finely chopped chives, parsley and thyme.
- In a little butter, fry the finely chopped leek.
- We add the season to the crumbled eggs with a spoon of flour and chufas and an eighth egg, simmered on a dry pan.
- Form the chops and coat in flour with chufas.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes to concentrate.
- Fry in medium-hot clarified butter or chufas on two sides.
- Serve with buckwheat or mashed potatoes, cucumbers and red cabbage, dried with vinegar and honey and caraway seeds.
Enjoy your meal!